For optimal performance, rely on our approved installers
Get maximum performance from professional installation
Our cellulose is a naturally effective product. To take full advantage of its benefits, we recommend having it installed by an installer approved by Igloo Cellulose. Our installers are trained in the use of reliable and state-of-the-art processes for the application of cellulose, in order to ensure maximum insulation of your home, even when it is exposed to extreme weather conditions.
Your benefits of calling on our installers:
- Above all, the installer will determine the application technique most adapted and efficient according to its implantation in your home, in order to provide you with the expected results in terms of thermal or acoustic insulation.
- He will install air deflectors on the soffits to ensure proper ventilation in your home. He will ensure that recessed light fixtures and chimney flues are protected before the cellulose application to avoid any risk of incident.
- Thickness and density of the cellulose layer will comply with the standards and with your needs.
- The installer will ensure uniform application to eliminate voids.
- In the case of cellulose blown into an attic, he will be able to calculate the correct amount to apply, in order to obtain the desired thickness after the initial settling.